Infragistics Announces NetAdvantage Ultimate 2012 Volume 1
May 3, 2012 —
(Page 1 of 2)
Infragistics, the design and user experience (UX) software company and a world leader in user interface (UI) development tools, announced today the availability of NetAdvantage Ultimate 2012 Volume 1. With leading design and UI toolsets and continued investments in mobility, touch and business intelligence capabilities, Infragistics empowers design and development teams to create and deploy powerful, modern applications that deliver the best cross-platform user experiences possible.
This release marks the inclusion of Infragistics design toolsets into the NetAdvantage Ultimate product suite. NetAdvantage ICONS, professional plug and play graphics that give ‘pop’ to applications and Quince Pro, a full-featured design pattern library collaboration toolset, enable interdisciplinary teams to collaborate and communicate throughout a project’s lifecycle.
Powered by touch-friendly technology and Metro UI styling with Windows 8 compatible, highly-performant UI controls, and compatible with Visual Studio 2011 beta, NetAdvantage Ultimate customers can easily create dynamic applications for deployment across browsers, platforms, and devices.
“UX development blurs the lines between designers and developers and empowers our customers to extend their brand value by conceiving, designing and building applications that deliver the best end user experiences,” said Dean Guida, CEO of Infragistics. “NetAdvantage makes developers and development teams more efficient and effective by enabling them to write reusable native code for a variety of platforms.”
Highlights in this release of Infragistics NetAdvantage platform include:
• Inclusion of NetAdvantage ICONS and Quince Pro into NetAdvantage Ultimate to foster UX development across interdisciplinary teams.
• Investment in mobility and touch-enabled UI features for web and Windows Phone developers.
• Metro and touch-friendly themes for HTML5/jQuery, XAML and ASP.NET controls. Developers can create applications with substance and style that meet end user expectations on tablets and small-form devices.
• Introduction of market-leading data visualization controls for NetAdvantage for jQuery. In addition to the fastest HTML5/jQuery grid on the market, Infragistics includes the high-performance DataChart and geospatial mapping capabilities.
• Heavy focus on business intelligence capabilities with enhanced charting, geospatial mapping and high performance grid controls across all toolsets. The Tabular Grid experience in NetAdvantage for Windows Phone is designed specifically for this form factor increasing performance and end user delight.
• Inclusion of XAML Data Visualization controls into their respective NetAdvantage for Silverlight and NetAdvantage for WPF Line of Business toolsets, providing NetAdvantage for .NET customers extreme value gained from the added business intelligence features.
• Commitment to mature platforms (Windows Forms, ASP.NET). Infragistics continues to invest in these platforms as is evident with the new Gantt Printing control in the Windows Forms toolset. Grid feature enhancements continue to deliver the highest-performing desktop applications.