Logentries, the real-time log management and analytics service built for the cloud, today announced the launch of its log analysis and DataHub services for Microsoft Azure. With Logentries, Azure customers can now monitor and analyze application and machine log data from across their Azure web apps and VMs.
“Logging is a fundamental practice for businesses running applications or virtual machines within Azure,” said Venkat Gattemneni, Group Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft Azure. “Logentries gives Azure customers powerful, real-time tools for extracting deep insights and receiving alerts on critical application and system-level events.”
“Logentries allows Azure customers to instantly centralize and search across their web app log data in real-time for key insights,” explained Trevor Parsons, co-founder and Chief Scientist at Logentries. “The Logentries and Azure collaboration enables users of both services to fully understand and act on their data by simply connecting Logentries to their Azure account for immediate log analysis of their Azure hosted applications and machines.”
Logentries offers Azure customers the ability to extract key insights from their log data with tools including:
- Live-tail search that filters log events as they occur in real-time.
- Custom tags for easily identifying key events.
- Automated, instant alerts on specific events, anomalous trends or log inactivity.
- Charts and graphs for advanced data visualization.
- Integrations with popular team chat and reporting tools including Slack and HipChat.
Azure customers can also provision Logentries’ DataHub through the Azure Marketplace for advanced functionality, including:
- Filtering out sensitive log data from appearing in Logentries
- Unlimited storage and retrieval from long-term storage
Azure customers can start using Logentries for free today by visiting logentries.com