Nuxeo, developers of the Nuxeo Platform, which enables organizations to manage complex digital content at massive scale, announced the new Nuxeo Mobile app for iOS is now available on the App Store. The new app brings the power of content management applications built on the Nuxeo Platform to mobile users, enabling them to seamlessly manage rich and structured content on the go, with the same performance as the classic Nuxeo web interface.
“New networked processing devices, distributed at all scales throughout everyday life, have transformed content creation and usage. Our mobile app was a must-have for our customers to provide their users with a complete digital workplace,” said Eric Barroca, CEO at Nuxeo. “We will add many more features to our iOS app in the coming weeks, and release an Android app very soon as well.”
- Browse your assets and display their thumbnails
- Preview your content without having to download it
- Powerful full-text search thanks to our native Elasticsearch integration
- Mark desired content as “Favorite” for easy retrieval
- Personal workspaces provide access to your personal documents and assets
Available for iPhone SE, 5/5c/5s and 6/6+ with a minimum version of iOS 8 required, the Nuxeo mobile application for iOS allows you to authenticate against a Nuxeo server, browse and search the Nuxeo repository and your favorite documents.
The app can now be downloaded from the Apple Store.