InfoSonics Corporation today announced the launch of its new verykool s728 Smartphone.
“We have heard from consumers in a number of our target markets that they would like to make the transition from feature phones to smartphones, but are rebuffed by the complexity and price points of many of the products on the market today. We designed our new Android 2.3.5 powered verykool s728 as a compact, entry-level smartphone to fill this very need,” said Joseph Ram, the company’s president and chief executive officer. “The s728 is only about 4 inches tall, 2.2 inches wide and 0.5 inches thick and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. It is a great 3G starter smartphone with a 2.8 inch capacitive touch screen, dual cameras, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, push e-mail and many other features. Combined with an attractive price, we hope the s728 will appeal to consumers shopping for their first smartphone.”
The Company noted the following additional details of the s728:
• 3G HSDPA dual band (850/1900) and 2G GSM quad band (850/900/1800/1900)
• Connectivity includes WAP, GPS and USB port
• SMS and MMS messaging plus push e-mail
• Predictive text input
• 3.2 megapixel camera with front-facing VGA camera
• Built-in FM radio, MP3 music player and video recorder
• G-Sensor, eCompass, Play Store (for application downloads)
• Speakerphone, 3.5mm audio jack and stereo headset included
The verykool s728 is available now and comes in two versions: a single SIM version for operator customers and a dual SIM version for the open market. To learn more about the device, visit our verykool website at http://www.verykool.net/Products/s728.