Colligo Networks, a company that creates e-mail and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, today announced it has achieved record revenues and growth for Q1 2012, driven by the successful launch of Colligo Briefcase, the secure iPad app for SharePoint, and the deep adoption of Colligo solutions within enterprise SharePoint environments. Over 200 new customers were added in Q1, including such notable organizations as Alliance Data, Kiewit, and Allens Arthur Robinson.
“Q1 has been an exceptional quarter for Colligo, including the largest SharePoint-related sale in the company’s history,” said Barry Jinks, founder and CEO of Colligo. “As well, Colligo Briefcase has been validated by thousands of satisfied users, and praised in the SharePoint media as the iPad app of choice for securely accessing SharePoint.”
Significant accomplishments for Q1:
• Release of Colligo Contributor 4.4, Colligo Email Manager 5.3, and Colligo Briefcase 1.8 with enhanced features and functionality across the product line
• Several successful enterprise deployments of Colligo Briefcase Enterprise
• Appointment of industry pioneer Kerem Karatal as CTO
• Colligo Legal Pack for law firms and legal departments is announced
• Inclusion of Colligo products by the U.S. Government General Services Administration
Colligo’s solutions for SharePoint include a comprehensive suite of e-mail and document management applications, with support for PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, whether connected or offline. Available now, the solution can be centrally deployed and managed within both on-premise and cloud-based SharePoint installations.