Hansoft, award-winning tool for agile team collaboration and management, releases Hansoft 7.5 and takes agile to new levels.
“Hansoft 7.5 contains a number of improvements based on user-feedback, especially from our enterprise clients using Hansoft to scale agile super-large. Compared to other tools, Hansoft has proven particularly fit in large development environments with several parallel development streams, for the teams, programs and on the portfolio level. These organizations typically have complex release trains, use multiple developments methods and work on different OS platforms,” said Patric Palm, Hansoft CEO.
“Flexible release tagging” is one of the new features that will make life easier for large organizations, allowing them to face a reality of multiple releases mixed from several dimensions, for example targeting several releases in one sprint and managing complex release trains. The sprint burndown has also been improved with an ideal burndown line, exclusion of non-working days and the option to turn off sprint prediction.
New features in Hansoft 7.5
Flexible release tagging:
• Allows targeting several releases in one sprint
• Lets you do release planning in the product backlog and capture emergent work in sprints on the fly
Improved sprint burndown charts
• Ideal burndown line and option to burn in the starting value for work remaining after the sprint planning is done
• Ability to turn off the sprint prediction and exclude non-working days
Status summary improvements:
• Subprojects shows “In progress” when they contain unfinished items
• Items with “To be deleted”- status are excluded from the summary
• Improvements to the product backlog window makes it possible to move it behind other windows and to minimize it
• Option to lock the position of the “item name” column
• Ability to archive releases
• Improved reports editor with the option to sort data into groups
• Sorting column in the to-do list for customized sorting of tasks
• Ability for all users to share reports
• Option to update or create new tasks when importing an xml
• Ability for main managers to add or remove users to projects