Rommana Software recently announced that after four years in the application life-cycle management (ALM) space as a fully integrated ALM suite, it will start offering different components of Rommana ALM as point solutions.
Providing the ALM as point solutions offers organizations of all sizes an affordable way to use and adopt Rommana functionality. Organizations can start off with one component and gradually add more as needed.
The fully integrated Rommana ALM costs US$2,000 per seat for an unlimited-term license, or $695 for an annual license. But some Rommana components are now available for as low as $295 per seat for an unlimited-term license, or $95 for an annual license.
The Rommana point solutions are:
• Rommana-RM: This package includes requirements management, change management, release and iteration management, collaboration management, repository, and reports components.
• Rommana-TM: This package includes the test management component. Requires the Rommana-RM package.
• Rommana-IM: This package includes the issue management component. May be purchased separately, but requires Rommana-RM and Rommana-TM packages to support traceability of issue reports to test cases, scenarios and requirements.
• Rommana-PM: This package includes the project management component. Requires the Rommana-RM package.
• Rommana-UC: This package includes the use-case management component. Requires the Rommana-RM package.
• Rommana-DM: This package is for the document management component. May be purchased separately or integrated with the Rommana-RM package.
In 2013, Rommana’s ALM suite was named the “Best ALM Solution” by a report, the 2013 RM Tool Assessment and Comparison Report, conducted by RQX Global.
More information about Rommana’s ALM suite as point solutions is available here.