MetaVis Technologies, a leader in SharePoint migration solutions, has made available its popular Office 365 and SharePoint 2013 Team Site Posters to SharePoint users and SharePoint user groups. The posters provide a visual representation of what is included in the default 2013 team site to help customers begin planning their SharePoint 2013 migration strategies today. Download the free press posters or contact MetaVis to have posters mailed to your next SharePoint User Groups event.
“Being able to graphically see a SharePoint 2013 site architecture is extremely helpful in planning a migration strategy,” said Peter Senescu, President and Co-founder of MetaVis Technologies. “Over the years, SharePoint users have found these posters to be a valuable tool in helping design their SharePoint architecture. We are excited to make them available and work with local user groups to make this resource widely accessible to any SharePoint user.”
All MetaVis products are SharePoint 2013 ready and allow companies to begin planning their SharePoint 2013 deployment strategy now. Featured products include:
• Migration Suite – migrate SharePoint, file share, Public Folder and Google content with one simple to use tool while retaining metadata or reclassifying content.
• Administration Suite – SharePoint management tool for backup, security, taxonomy and change management.
• Office 365 Suite – complete set of software for Office 365 SharePoint migration, backup and security management.
• Informant for SharePoint- SharePoint governance and compliance software designed to help organizations with uncontrolled and unmanaged content growth in SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Docs, Amazon S3, Outlook e-mail, and legacy file shares.
• Information Manager Power User Edition – Starting at $295, this is a simple and affordable SharePoint migration solution that allows power users to migrate and tag their own content in SharePoint or Office 365.