Enteros, the production database performance management company, announced the limited release of Enteros UpBeat Performance Management software for MongoDB, the reliable way to manage performance of MongoDB. Organizations can analyze, diagnose and protect MongoDB database performance for stable and scalable IT production operations.
“Enteros’ MongoDB performance management solves a critical problem for IT operations teams and developers. Today it is challenging to identify root causes of the performance problems, and diagnostics is not easy for operations, DBAs and developer teams; using command line utilities and basic UI is not what proves to be helpful,” said Ron Warshawsky, Founder of Enteros.
“The addition of MongoDB Performance Management is a key step for us as we continue to build out a full performance management suite for NOSQL and Big Data systems of all sizes in the cloud and for on-premises environments.”
IDC has identified this growing need and has previously predicted the emergence in 2012 of Big Data and predictive analytics–based solutions for system management functions.
“Having a performance management solution engineered for MongoDB has a lot of advantages,” said Sergey Nekipelyy, CTO at TF Network, Inc, a NY based trading company. “MongoDB performance management solution gives us smooth integration with monitoring and excellent granularity of analysis snapshots with little overhead.”
Key Features of MongoDB Performance Management Solution
• Data Security – SSH encrypted data access
• Cross-layer analysis – performance issues are correlated across database, OS, storage layers
• Cross-database analysis – performance issues are correlated across database nodes
• Cross-system analysis – performance issues are correlated across multiple systems
• Cross-platform analysis – performance issues are correlated across database types, including NOSQL and RDBMS databases
• Low Overhead –The overall impact is less than that 1% of a single CPU.
General Availability is expected later this year.