Developers looking to join the world of Android development have a lot to learn from new tools, popular features and users’ interests. To help Android development beginners get started, Simplilearn, a provider of professional certification courses, has provided five fundamental tips developers should learn before getting started.
(Related: Android fragmentation is bigger than ever)
The five tips include:
- Mastery over the language
- Familiarity with the right development tools and environment
- Knowledge of the application components
- Awareness over fragmentation, Android applications, threads, loaders and tasks
- Making the right choice about tools
More information is available here.