JetBrains is giving developers some insight into what they can expect from the company’s upcoming IDE. OxDBE is a new IDE for developers working with SQL and databases. The company has announced the OxDBE 1.0 Preview, a nearly finished version of the product.
According to the company, the IDE will feature:
- Faster and more accurate schema introspection
- Ability to modify tables from the Database tool window, editor or query console
- Search text in the table editor
- Ability to generate and modify DDL statements
- Multiple query consoles
- Query console local history
- Execution behavior
- Ability to run statements from structure view
- An execution plan for statements
- Ability to compare query results
- CSV format support
- Visual diagrams for databases
- Enhanced navigation
The database IDE is expected to be released by the end of November as part of the JetBrains Toolbox.
More information is available here.