KineticD, known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced that its KineticCloud Backup for Servers has been enhanced to protect all data associated with Microsoft’s SharePoint, a business collaboration platform that provides workers with the ability to share work online and organize projects and teams.
• Full Coverage: KineticD provides complete protection by backing up MS SharePoint 2010 & 2013 content databases, service applications and search data leveraging Microsoft’s native APIs.
• Customized Backup Protection: SMBs and channel partners have the ability to set up granular backups for even greater backup and recovery efficiency.
• Delta Block and Incremental Backups: KineticD sends incremental data changes and only transfers blocks that haven’t been stored in the vault, eliminating unnecessary data at the source and providing much faster backups that consume less storage, bandwidth and time.
• Agentless Deployment: Backups don’t require installing individual agents or plug-ins, providing greater scalability and efficiency.
• Granular Scheduling: Backups can be scheduled for off-peak times, or at specific intervals during the day for better workflow.
• Hybrid Cloud Protection: Access to off-line (local) and online (remote) versions of files provide ongoing availability to digital assets at all times.
• KineticD Channel Partners: Now have the ability to augment their offerings with fast, easy backup and restoration of this popular tool.