“Microsoft SharePoint is a robust application platform greatly enhancing workforce collaboration, enabling access to information, and streamlining business processes. Because of its flexibility, complexity, and range of platform capabilities, SharePoint requires an increased level of skilled resources, presenting a challenge for even the largest enterprises,” according to Ryan Thomas, Timlin Enterprises President and acknowledged Microsoft systems expert.
Mr. Thomas added, “Because proper SharePoint support requires subject matter experts in a variety of roles, i.e. administrators, power users, developers, and architects, staffing on a 24/7 basis is simply not cost effective for most organizations.
“To help ease the burden of supporting SharePoint, while increasing the investment value of the platform, we have launched a unique initiative featuring managed services for on-premises, hosted, and cloud implementations, including Office 365,” Mr. Thomas said.
The key benefits of Timlin’s SharePoint Managed Services include:
· Validation: Access to SharePoint experts with Validation and GxPexperience in Life Sciences domain
· Expertise: Access to SharePoint experts at a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time personnel
· Budget: Fixed monthly costs resulting in more cost-effectivebudget management
· Support: Monitoring, health checks, backup and disaster recovery plan review, issue resolution, end-user support and question resolution, developer application support, and system administration
· Resources: All support is provided by US-based personnel. Timlin does not utilize offshore resources.
“At Timlin Enterprises, we are technologists at our core. We understand the intricacies of SharePoint and other Microsoft technologies and how best to utilize those to create the most valuable solutions for our clients.
“With deep roots in technology and consulting, Timlin’s software development and integration services help medium and large-sized companies attain their desired business goals. Best of all, we’re providing tested and proven technologies, supported by people who live and work in America, continually strengthening our economic base.”