Digital Performance software company, Dynatrace today announced the availability of the Dynatrace Load solution suite. This new end-to-end application testing and diagnostic solution integrates synthetic traffic with in-depth application and transaction analytics and expert test management to drive optimal mobile and web performance, especially during peak times such as the recent holiday shopping season. The new suite enables organizations to deliver highly scalable web and mobile applications with absolute confidence and continuously optimize their performance.
Load testing is mission-critical as customer expectations for mobile and web speed continue to climb. Application delays and failures during high demand periods directly affect revenue and brand reputation. 75% of all smartphone/ tablet users will abandon a mobile site or app that is buggy, slow or prone to crashes. 42% will complain on social media about a poor online experience.
“Our clients depend on us to help them transform their businesses with ubiquitous commerce solutions. Making good on that promise means that clients are well prepared for peak online shopping periods like the recent Christmas holidays,” said Giancarlo Anania, Senior Director Alliances-Commerce at Razorfish Global. “Our partnership with Dynatrace has played a critical role in our holiday readiness strategy. Thanks to Dynatrace, we have been able identify potential performance issues before they occur and proactively address them. The results have been terrific. Now, with the new Dynatrace Load suite, we can deliver commerce sites with load testing options tailored to each client’s needs—cost-effectively driving their businesses by ensuring great online shopping experiences for their customers.”
Dynatrace’s flexible suite features BlazeMeter technology, offering three options to match any organization’s needs and environment:
- Dynatrace Load Insights 360: Diagnostic-driven load testing analytics for websites and mobile apps incorporating Dynatrace PurePath and PureStack Technology. This comprehensive option identifies abnormal application behaviors under load, pinpoints the root cause, and enables remediation—all within minutes and well before the application goes live. It provides a consistent set of metrics across the entire software delivery pipeline, allowing application teams to collaborate, adapt and adjust based on the same information, from commit to production, with a complete feedback loop.
- Massive scalability: Capture all interactions, continuously, from all virtual users in the context of the complete user session.
- Expert analysis: Review test-generated transactions in high-definition to identify underlying performance hot spots and bottlenecks.
- Comprehensive analytics: Profile architectural baselines and differences in performance between application builds and service changes; 45 unique KPIs.
- Dynatrace Load Insights: Fully managed service option, featuring exclusive Dynatrace visitor behavior modeling capabilities for heightened performance realism. Experienced load testing consultants plan, execute and analyze test cycles for organizations that require focused, expert resources for success.
- Dynatrace Load: Scalable, open source-compatible web load-generation automation designed for developers and test practitioners. Delivers on-demand global load testing for continuous performance and scalability assurance. Dynatrace Load subscriptions accommodate daily testing with point-and-click recording ease or JMeter-based scripting.
“Addressing performance and scalability only at delivery creates tremendous risk for the business, whether it’s the holidays or big events like the Super Bowl,” said Steve Tack, Senior Vice President of Product Management at Dynatrace. “Our customers can now analyze performance at scale throughout the build process as opposed to traditional late-stage, or even production load testing. With industry-leading deep-dive analytics, expertise and thousands of successful projects behind us, we know how to publish new mobile and web apps with confidence and keep them at peak performance.”