Radical Breeze today released version 4.1.1 of Illumination Software Creator for Linux, MacOS X and Windows. This new release of the visual application creation tool — which can easily build apps for Android, iOS, HTML5 web apps, Flash websites and more — fixes a number of bugs reported by our users.
“Version 4.1.1 adds a nice bit of polish and bug fixing,” stated Bryan Lunduke, President of Radical Breeze. ”There were a handful of little bugs that popped up since version 4.1, and we didn’t want to make everyone wait till the next big release to get some of these fixes in their hands.”
Version 4.1.1 is a free upgrade for all existing users and is available at radicalbreeze.com.
Some key benefits of Illumination Software Creator:
– Easily create cross-platform applications on Linux, Windows and MacOS X.
- Natively run those software applications on desktops as well as iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Nokia (Maemo) Internet Tablets, HTML5 websites and Flash websites.
– No software development experience is necessary (great for learning!).
– Create functional prototypes faster than ever.
- Thanks to Illumination Software Creator’s unique system of generating the source code for a desired platform, it is easy for experienced developers to add platform specific functionality at a later time.
- It is just plain fun!
Price: Illumination Software Creator is available for $49.95 from the Radical Breeze online store and is also available for purchase via the Ubuntu Software Center and Mac App Store.