Radical Breeze today released version 4.2 of Illumination Software Creator for Linux, MacOS X and Windows. Adding new “Portal Blocks” to the 100% visual tool for building apps for Android, iOS, HTML5, Flash and more.
“The new Portal Blocks allow you to better organize your projects,” stated Bryan Lunduke, President of Radical Breeze. ”You can use a ‘Departure Portal’ to call any ‘Destination Portal’ anywhere in your project without the two being visually linked together — allowing you to group the visual logic of your app in much more flexible ways.”
Version 4.2 is a free upgrade for all existing users and is available at radicalbreeze.com. (Updates to the Mac and Ubuntu App Store’s are on the way.)
Some key benefits of Illumination Software Creator:
– Easily create cross-platform applications on Linux, Windows and MacOS X.
– Natively run those software applications on desktops as well as iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Nokia (Maemo) Internet Tablets, HTML5 websites and Flash websites.
- No software development experience is necessary (great for learning!).
- Create functional prototypes faster than ever.
- Thanks to Illumination Software Creator’s unique system of generating the source code for a desired platform, it is easy for experienced developers to add platform specific functionality at a later time.
– It is just plain fun!
Price: Illumination Software Creator is available for $49.95 from the Radical Breeze online store and is also available for purchase via the Ubuntu Software Center and Mac App Store.