Infragistics, a leading user experience and software design company, ignites application development with today’s release of NetAdvantage Ultimate 2013 Volume 1. With UI and UX toolsets in one package, NetAdvantage Ultimate empowers developers to create superior apps simply, easily, and cost effectively on every device.
“With this latest release of NetAdvantage Ultimate, Infragistics continues to deliver on our vision of inspiring great User Experience,” said Dean Guida, CEO of Infragistics. “The inclusion of Indigo Studio, our rapid, interactive prototyping tool, reinforces our view that great UI development is enabled by great design. This enables our customer to deliver great user experience by getting it right first in the design phase. Indigo Studio supports interaction design on touch mobile devices and web & desktop applications with integrated story boarding.”
Highlights in this release of Infragistics NetAdvantage platform include:
• New toolset NetAdvantage for Windows UI that includes more than 20 XAML and HTML controls to develop bold, performant, native Windows 8 apps that will drive revenue through the Windows store.
• Greater breadth and depth of the NucliOS controls for native iOS development, including enhancements to the Grid and Chart controls, new Pie Chart and light-weight, high performance Radial Gauge. NucliOS also boasts Xamarin.iOS (MonoTouch) bindings integration for development in C# for customers who traditionally develop for .NET platforms.
• Responsive UI Framework of the Ignite UI (HTML5/jQuery toolkit) Grid and Chart to dictate how a control behaves when the screen is resized for different devices as well as new Pivot Grid, Tile Manager UI, and Gauge controls to mobilize business intelligence.
• New Doughnut Chart control, xamGeographic Map and xamData Chart advanced features in NetAdvantage for XAML (Silverlight and WPF) deliver millions of data points in a single chart and enable users to interact with those points in many series using a mouse or touch.
• Optimized touch-experience controls across all UI toolsets and Windows UI/touch themes for more modern application development.
NetAdvantage Ultimate 13.1 also marks the release to market of NetAdvantage for Windows UI. Like Windows 8, Infragistics brings together the best of the PC and the tablet with premier data visualization controls in both HTML and XAML to drive revenue through the Windows Store.
Customers who develop on established platforms will also reap the benefits of Infragistics continued investment in UI toolsets like ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF and Silverlight. NetAdvantage 13.1 continues to raise the bar on desktop and web development with Windows UI and touch-optimized themes, leading performance grids and charts and dynamic data visualizations for trend-setting applications.
“Infragistics is passionate about delivering best-in-class products that inspire great UX,” added Guida. “Customers who want to achieve the ultimate in native or hybrid mobile development, desktop and web app development, consistently turn to Infragistics as their trusted, single source provider to create applications that exceed customer expectations.”
Please see the NetAdvantage Ultimate page for a complete list of new features in NucliOS, Ignite UI, NetAdvantage for Windows UI, NetAdvantage for Windows Forms, NetAdvantage for ASP.NET, NetAdvantage for Silverlight, NetAdvantage for WPF.
Pricing and Availability
NetAdvantage Ultimate provides Infragistics customers with three design toolsets, 11 UI toolsets and all the components needed to build consistent, easy-to-use UIs across all platforms. NetAdvantage Ultimate (comprised of Windows Forms, ASP.NET, HTML5/jQuery, Silverlight, WPF, Windows Phone, Windows UI, LightSwitch, Reporting, iOS, Android, SharePoint, Indigo Studio, NetAdvantage ICONS and Quince Pro toolkits) is $2,395 USD (MSRP) with priority support and $1,895 USD (MSRP) with standard support.
NetAdvantage for .NET, comprised of ASP.NET, HTML5/jQuery, Silverlight, WPF, Windows Forms, Windows UI and Indigo Studio toolkits is $1,795 USD (MSRP) with priority support and $1,295 USD (MSRP) with standard support.
The UI and design toolsets are also available separately. Please visit the Infragistics store for http://store.infragistics.com/ for stand-alone pricing.