JetBrains, creators of intelligent, productivity-enhancing development tools, today announced the release of YouTrack 3.0, a fully customizable version of its intelligent keyboard-centric issue and bug tracker including a Free Pack.
YouTrack has won thousands of developers thanks to its keyboard-centric approach, powerful search queries syntax and batch operations on multiple issues from the command window.
YouTrack 3.0 introduces two major enhancements: customizable workflow and complete issue attributes customization. With these additions, a team can completely automate the issue life-cycle management based on its specific process needs, while still enjoying an intelligent, extremely usable and developer-oriented issue tracker.
“We focused on reaching a simple but very powerful goal: to provide our customers with complete customization without sacrificing our key concept of pure simplicity. With customizable workflow and custom attributes, we’ve reached this goal in YouTrack 3.0,” said Vadim Gurov, YouTrack Team Lead. “We have also added free licensing options to support small teams, startups and open source projects in adopting YouTrack.”
With YouTrack 3.0, now you can:
• Define your own workflow to automate issue life-cycle management
• Customize the set of issue attributes and their values
• Submit issues by email
• Automatically close or modify any related issue attributes from VCS Commit Comment
• Access and handle your issues from your mobile device
• Add other users to issue watchers list
• Customize the sidebar to show only the tags and saved searches you need
• Import existing projects from any bug tracker
• Manage your issues and projects programmatically with the enhanced YouTrack RESTful API
• Integrate YouTrack with TestLink, TestRail, and GitHub
Please find more details about the new features and enhancements in YouTrack 3.0 at http://www.jetbrains.com/youtrack/whatsnew