Neotys, a leader in powerful, easy-to-use, load testing tools for web and mobile applications, has announced NeoLoad Free Edition, a free license with 50 concurrent virtual users, all protocols and monitors, and continuous integration.
Now available as free downloadable software, NeoLoad Free Edition adds powerful new testing capabilities for mobile applications and web applications to increase testing speed, agility and resulting insights. This solution gives developers and testing professionals the flexibility to run small performance smoke tests with Continuous Integration builds, test performance of new components before integrating to the mainline, and gives testers an opportunity to confirm the configuration of their monitors and protocols.
“NeoLoad Free Edition extends Neotys’ mobile and web application testing capabilities to developers and testers needing to run small load and performance tests,” said Gerald Labie, CEO, Neotys USA. “With the NeoLoad Free Edition, we’re making it easier and more efficient for companies to improve the quality, reliability and speed of their web and mobile applications.”
NeoLoad Free Edition users receive access to the Neotys Community where they can participate in discussions and access loads of information for support and training purposes.
NeoLoad Free Edition Benefits:
• Load Testing for all Web & Mobile Applications with up to 50vus
• Realistically simulates user activity, analyzes server behavior & pinpoints bottlenecks
• Includes WAN emulation and device simulation out-of-the-box
• Supports the latest Web, Mobile and RIA technologies
• Automated CI server integrations (including Jenkins)
• Fast and Powerful
• Provides Actionable Insight
NeoLoad Free Edition is one of several new editions that are designed to cover a wide range of web and mobile load & performance testing needs:
• NeoLoad Standard Edition: This edition includes all of the power and ease of use of the Free Edition with the ability to generate greater user load and take advantage or Neotys’ unmatched support. Best suited for testers testing one application at a time.
• NeoLoad Professional Edition: Including all the capabilities of the Standard Edition with the addition of the Collaboration module and 2 Design Licenses, the Professional Edition is designed to help teams who want to work together to design, execute and analyze test results.
• NeoLoad Enterprise Edition: The Enterprise Edition adds a shared license approach that enables organizations to concurrently test multiple applications. This edition also includes all APM integration modules and the Data Exchange API and Custom Actions Extensions which allow customers to integrate other functional tools (like Perfecto Mobile) directly into their load and performance testing process.
• NeoLoad Ultimate Edition: Is designed for ultra-high load requirements of 1,000,000 users and up. Including the full capabilities of the Enterprise Edition along with access to all protocols, it’s best suited for CoEs and teams needing to run very large tests.