Resco, a leading vendor of advanced developer components and tools for mobile devices, today releases Resco MobileForms Toolkit 2011 Volume 2 optimized for development of applications for Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 7, iOS and Android.
Resco MobileForms Toolkit 2011 Volume 2 brings new components and improved functionality that help developers cope with the challenges they meet. The Windows Mobile Edition includes six new components and Windows Phone 7 three new ones. Furthermore, a new set of .NET controls for Android comes in beta version optimized for MonoDroid. As soon as Novell releases a full version of MonoDroid, the Android Edition of Resco MobileForms Toolkit will go live in full version.
“Volume 2 goes hand-in-hand with the goal we set for 2011 ‘to become the market leader by providing the best of tools, technical information and customer support’,” said Peter Sartoris, Resco Senior Developer. “The new components increase the power of Resco MobileForms Toolkit and provide all developers with an incredible value.”
Resco MobileForms Toolkit Windows Mobile Edition
• TouchTextBox — input control for simple text input
• RichTextBox — allows to display and edit formatted text
• TouchComboBox — customizable dropdown-list combo box control
• TouchCheckBox — CheckBox with transparent background
• TouchRadioButton — advanced RadioButton with transparent background
• WebDAV — set of classes offering WebDAV client functionality
Resco MobileForms Toolkit Windows Phone 7 Edition
• IndeterminateProgressBar — progress bar with substantial performance improvements
• WebDAV — class supports file storage on a remote web server using WebDAV protocol
• PasswordInput — password control that can be added to the DetailView form
Resco MobileForms Toolkit iOS Edition
Resco developers fine-tuned the existing controls based on customer feedback.
Resco MobileForms Toolkit Android Edition Beta
• AdvancedList — list control with outstanding features
• DetailView — input control with text, numeric, date, time, check, combo or link input support
• WeekCalendar — day/week scheduling control
• MonthCalendar — month/year scheduling control with advanced day formatting
• TabBar — stylish tab control with advanced graphic capabilities
About Resco MobileForms Toolkit
Resco MobileForms Toolkit is a set of UI controls and components for mobile application development. The Toolkit comes in five editions based on target platform: Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 7, iOS (iPad and iPhone), Android and All-in-one.