SOASTA, the leader in performance analytics, today announced the release of mPulse Pro, a new addition to the company’s mPulse product line that provides self-service access to enterprise-level Real User Monitoring (RUM) capabilities for as low as $99 per month. The new solution joins the free forever mPulse Lite and the unlimited mPulse Enterprise, providing multiple choices for organizations to start, and expand use of, the most powerful solution for real-time insights into user experience and digital business performance.
NEW in mPulse
- Family of Products – Choose your entry point and expand use as needed.
- Self-service – Tour the live product and sign up online in minutes. The new mPulse Pro service starts at $99 per month, making it the perfect choice for small and mid-sized companies. Simply register online, insert a SOASTA tag into your application, and begin monitoring user experiences in minutes.
- Predictive Analytics – Quickly analyze which business processes to optimize based on “What If?” ROI calculations derived from real business data. Understand potential gains or negative impact of performance changes. For example: if response time decreases by 100 milliseconds, predict the impact on revenue for a set of mobile users by geography or operating system to prioritize optimization efforts.
- Integrated Data Science Workbench– mPulse Enterprise now includes the powerful Data Science Workbench. Use this analytics platform to mine real user and 3rd party data sources for answers and insights never available before. For example: understand your most profitable click paths, the peak second of usage, and the cost of a second – or millisecond – of downtime.
- Ease of Use – SOASTA continues a relentless focus on UI improvements and stunning visualizations to improve productivity of Dev and Ops teams. Added in this release, a new flipbook mode enables teams to compare dashboards side by side, as well as instantly view status on mobile devices.
“Performance Analytics based on real user behavior is changing how SOASTA customers make business decisions,” said Tom Lounibos, CEO of SOASTA. “By expanding the RUM options for our customers of any size and any industry, we are opening up the leading performance analytics platform to ensure the best possible online experience for digital business owners and their end users.”
Availability mPulse Pro is available immediately. Sign up and get a quick demo HERE.