Devart, Czech software provider of database connectivity solutions and tools for database management and development, has announced the release of updated versions of all ODBC drivers for Databases and Clouds – ODBC Drivers provide high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solutions for ODBC-based applications to access the most popular databases directly from Windows, MacOS, Linux, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
New features and enhancements:
- ODBC driver for PostgreSQL is currently compatible with Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL and supports PostgreSQL 10.0.
- ODBC driver for MySQL allows working with Microsoft Azure Database for MySQL.
- Database encryption for Linux and macOS is supported in ODBC driver for SQLite.
- Support for Linux and macOS is now available in ODBC driver for InterBase.
- The MongoDB client library is included in the driver distribution, so there is no need to compile it from the source code.
- In ODBC driver for ASE, compatibility with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio is significantly improved.
- OUTER JOIN, DateTime, and Scalar function macros in SQL queries are supported in ODBC drivers.
- All ODBC drivers have improved compatibility with third-party tools such as Adobe ColdFusion, SAS JMP, MS Power Query.
Learn more about ODBC Drivers for Databases and Clouds at https://www.devart.com/odbc/