Neo Technology, creators of Neo4j, the world’s leading graph database, today launched the Neo4j Partner Graph program. Neo’s portfolio of partners including Centrum Systems, Codecentric, OpenCredo, Readify, and Open Software Integrators, have a solid track record in delivering valuable solutions to their clients. With their innovation-focused mindset, they make strong additions to the Neo4j partner ecosystem.
As data explodes in volume and complexity, many systems have difficulty handling sophisticated queries while achieving high performance results. Neo4j is the industry’s only NOSQL graph database designed to solve complex, connected data challenges. As a high performance graph database, Neo4j is transactional, durable, and scales to meet the demands of complex data.
“Our partners are a key component to achieving our goal of driving massive adoption of graph databases. Neo4j’s unique approach to solving the complex, connected data challenges has been proven across thousands of installations, and with our network of partners we’re extending this experience to new markets and opportunities,” said Emil Eifrem, CEO of Neo Technology.
• Consulting partners have successfully built their own IT practice and have expertise and knowledge for advising clients on JAVA and NoSQL technologies. Neo4j partners provide business process design, implementation expertise, application best practices and consulting to every size Neo customer in all industries.
• Technology partners (Cloud or Platform) promote the integration of Neo4j into their existing platforms and solutions. Technology providers from all industries create and develop innovative solutions that leverage Neo4j and help create awareness and adoption of Neo4j.
• Referral partners focus on helping identify and generate new leads and customer referrals for Neo. Partners who identify and refer net-new business opportunities are eligible to earn referral fees once the business has closed.
• Access to Neo4j, the world’s leading graph database and its global community of experts
• Effective field engagement with access to Neo engineering resources
• Access to partner program resources to help develop and expand business
• Sales, training, and marketing visibility to expand partner business and revenue