Altova, creator of XMLSpy, the industry leading XML editor, today announced the general availability of its ground-breaking new XML and XBRL validation and processing server, RaptorXML.
Altova RaptorXML is a high-performance XML and XBRL server optimized for today’s multi-CPU, multi-core computers and servers. Developers creating solutions using Altova MissionKit XML development and XBRL development tools will be able to power server applications with RaptorXML for hyper-performance, increased throughput, and efficient memory utilization to validate and process large amounts of XML or XBRL data cost-effectively.
“After extensive internal and external beta testing using a few select customer sites, we have had the opportunity to truly fine tune RaptorXML into a world class processor,” said Alexander Falk, President and CEO for Altova. “Capable of processing vast volumes of data while meeting very strict standards conformance requirements, RaptorXML is such an exciting new addition to our server product line, and we are thrilled to be launching it for general availability today.”
RaptorXML is one component in the new complete Altova family of server products.
A few of the features in Altova RaptorXML include:
• Lightning-fast validation and processing of XML and XBRL
• Ultra-high performance code optimizations
• Compact in-memory representation of XML Information Set
• Ultra-low memory footprint
• Cross platform capabilities for Windows, Linux, and MacOS
• Highly scalable code for multi-CPU/multi-core/parallel computing
• Streaming serialization
• Built-in HTTP server with RESTful API
• COM and Java APIs
• Superior error reporting
• Streaming instance validation against DTD and XSD
• Parallel loading, processing and validation
• Integration with FlowForce Server for jobs management
• And many more…
RaptorXML conforms to the latest versions of all relevant XML and XBRL standards and has been submitted to rigorous regression and conformance testing. The server is available in three versions:
• RaptorXML Server supports validation and processing of: XML 1.0 & 1.1, XInclude 1.0, Xlink 1.0, XML Schema 1.0 & 1.1, XPath 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0, XSLT 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 (subset), XQuery 1.0 & 3.0, and more.
• RaptorXML+XBRL Server supports all the features of RaptorXML Server, with the addition of processing and validating the XBRL family of standards: XBRL 2.1, XBRL Dimensions, XBRL Formula 1.0, XBRL Functions, and XBRL Definition Links.
• RaptorXML Development Edition is provided to allow XMLSpy, MapForce, and StyleVision developers to test applications during development, prior to deploying them to RaptorXML Server. RaptorXML Development Edition is for testing purposes only and has limited functionality compared to RaptorXML Server and RaptorXML+XBRL Server.
RaptorXML is available for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit versions), Linux (64-bit), and MacOS (64-bit). It is offered under an annual licensing model based on the number of available CPU-cores in the server.
This powerful new server software is available immediately. Download a free trial of RaptorXML now!
For additional information, including a complete list of supported standards, platforms, and more please see: http://www.altova.com/RaptorXML.html.