Hive-IO, a leading software-defined infrastructure solution, today announced new capabilities for its cloud-compute platform for a single unified holistic solution of VDI, servers, storage and infrastructure virtualization.
These latest features in Hive-IO version 6 include:
- Multi-tenant and fully isolated
- Native RAM-based and de-duplication with built in compression
Message Bus Engine:
- Inventory, user profiles, KPI management, guest control and security forensics APIs
- Single-pane-of-glass web management interface with logical pooling of guests across multiple appliances
- Open message bus API capable of accepting custom calls multiple software platforms without management architecture
Native Client Broker:
- Serves HTML5, RDP and plugs into Active Directory
“This latest set of ongoing advances helps Hive-IO clients enhance strategic value and lower TCO within their organizations. With superior performance over current products, an advanced unified set of features, minimal setup, and automation; the platform’s software-define compute solution leads the way in an industry encumbered by long implementations and high costs.”
– Kevin McNamara, CTO and Founder, Hive-IO
Hive-IO benefits include:
- Reduces cost of a typical VDI implementation by 50%.
- Shrinks an average of 40% of traditional vendor bloat by removing agents, services and compute sprawl.
- Solution is delivered on client premise or in hybrid cloud and data never leaves customer premises.
- The ability to manage the solution or have it managed remotely.