Radical Breeze today announced the immediate availability of Illumination Software Creator version 3.0 for Linux, MacOS X and Windows — allowing applications to be built for iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Maemo handsets and Flash powered websites from a single visual project.
This latest version of the 100% visual application creation suite adds the ability to build native iPhone and iPad applications using the exact same projects that already build for Android, Flash, etc. Apps produced for iOS platforms by Illumination Software Creator are able to be submitted to the iTunes App Store.
Version 3.0 is a free upgrade for all existing users.
Support for building Windows Phone 7 applications is coming in a free update scheduled for February.
Illumination Software Creator — which runs on Linux, Windows & MacOS X — is designed to make it easy for anyone, even people with absolutely no programming experience, to visually build applications for a wide variety of platforms, including: iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Adobe Flash powered websites, Nokia Internet Tablets as well as MacOS X, Linux and Windows desktop PCs.
Some key benefits of Illumination Software Creator:
– Easily create cross-platform applications on Linux, Windows and MacOS X.
– Run those software applications on desktops as well as iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Nokia (Maemo) Internet Tablets and Flash powered websites.
– No software development experience is necessary (great for learning!).
– Create functional prototypes faster than ever.
– Thanks to Illumination Software Creator’s unique system of generating the source for a desired platform, it is easy for experienced developers to add platform specific functionality at a later time.
– It is just plain fun!
Price: Illumination Software Creator is available for $49.95 from the Radical Breeze online store and is also available for purchase via the Ubuntu Software Center.