Devart proudly presents dbForge Studio for SQL Server – a new set of developer tools for SQL Server development, data reporting and analysis, and basic administration.
All our our previously elaborated solutions (such as SQL Complete, Data Studio, Schema Compare, Data Compare and Query Builder for SQL Server) are now represented in a single integrated development environment what is very comfortable for users.
Studio for SQL Server comes in 4 editions. So each user can choose the best one for himself!
• Free Express edition provides basic functionality for database developers
• Standard edition extends the Express edition’s functionality with T-SQL Debugger, Query Profiler, advanced SQL Coding Assistance features, etc.
• Professional is a fully-featured edition that provides additional functionality. It also includes support for command-line interface for some components that allows you to automate routine operations.
• Data edition includes all the functionality of the discontinued Data Studio for SQL Server
dbForge Data Studio for SQL Server has been discontinued and become the Data Edition of the Studio (that’s why the new product inherits Data Studio’s versioning — 3.0)
Besides integrating the existing products into one we also added a number of few features.
Major New Features
Table Designer that allows to:
• Set table properties in the visual editors
• Edit a script that creates the table
• Rebuild tables when complex changes are introduced
• Preview changes before modifying a database object
Database Diagram helps users to get a quick look at the database structure. It provides:
• Visual editing, easy manipulation and scaling
• Containers for grouping objects
• Printing large diagrams
• Virtual connections
T-SQL Debugger – a must-have tool for building server-side logic. Being integrated into the stored procedure editor it allows to start debugging by clicking on the Database Explorer tree
Query Profiler is used to locate bottlenecks and optimize slow query execution time with many advanced options unavailable in a standard tool
Security Manager that incorporates visual editors for logins, users, and roles; batch object editing, etc.
Consumers can give dbForge dbForge Studio for SQL Server 3.0 a test drive by downloading the 30-day trial Professional edition at the product download page. dbForge Studio for SQL Server 3.0 price starts at $149.95.